Illustrator, character designer and digital comic book colorist.
In 2008 I worked for some animation and videogame studios (Aiv, Spark AS, Top Toon-Publispei) as a CHARACTER DESIGNER, STORYBOARD ARTIST and ENVIRONMENT ARTIST.
I worked also as an ILLUSTRATOR for Red Whale and La Spiga Edizioni, I published " Frankenstein -The modern Prometheus”.
Since 2010 I started working as a freelance COMIC BOOK COLORIST for :
- Giochi Preziosi (Italy)
- Edizioni Piemme (Italy)
- La Spiga Edizioni (Italy)
- Clair de Lune " Alix et Arsénou: Rome" ( France)
- Glénat " Objective Muscles" ( France)
- Pixar/Disney on "Monsters University” ’s graphic novel with Lorenzo De Felici (USA)
- Panini on the collection "Milo Manara: i capolavori a colori” where I colored the episode "A riveder le stelle". (Italy)
In 2011 I started a collaboration with:
- Sergio Bonelli Editore in the series “Orfani" and "Orfani: Ringo" where I'm the supervisor of colorists team.
Now I'm always working with Sergio Bonelli Editore and in the meantime I'm studying digital painting.
MY PORTFOLIO: annalisaleoni-art.jimdo.com/
MY STORE: society6.com/annalisaleoni
MY FACEBOOK PAGE : www.facebook.com/annalisa.leon…
This is my contact: